Houston Green Card Lawyer

Securing Lawful Permanent Residency

The Law Office of Mana Yegani helps people throughout Houston and the surrounding areas apply for personal green card renewal or replacement, and also for family members, spouses, employees, investors, refugees and immigrants with extraordinary abilities. Attorney mana Yegani dedicates her legal practice exclusively to immigration law, and she can go to work aiding you in proper green card application and fast tracking of your adjustment of status.

The "green card" is also known as the permanent resident card because, once obtained, it grants lawful permanent residency (LPR) in the U.S.

Ms. Yegani regularly helps people complete LPR applications involving:

  • Form I-90: Green card renewal or replacement
  • Form I-485: Adjustment of status
  • Form I-131: Reentry travel document for permanent resident, conditional permanent resident or foreign nationals with a pending adjustment of status application, asylum status or temporary protected status
  • Form I-130: Petition for an alien relative
  • Form I-129F: Petition for an alien fiancé and his or her children
  • Form I-140: Petition for an alien worker
  • Form I-360: Petition for an Amerasian, widow, battered or abused spouse or child, or a special immigrant (of several defined categories)
  • Form I-526: Petition for an alien entrepreneur

U.S. citizens may petition for certain immediate family members. However, the government fees for granting a green card are expensive. Therefore, you should work with a Houston green card lawyer to ensure that your time, money, hopes and efforts are not wasted.

Speak with Mana Yegani by calling (832) 981-2170. Her assistance can bring you peace of mind as she protects your rights through the process.

Green Cards & Work Authorization

The government does not make application for lawful permanent residency simple. It is a complex process, and people who achieve success benefit from the experience and resourcefulness of a top immigration lawyer.

If and when you obtain LPR status, you will be granted the right to live in the U.S. permanently as long as you do not commit a criminal offense. You may apply for any job in the U.S., and you may petition to have your children and spouse live with you in the U.S.

A person who qualifies to be a lawful permanent resident may be able to apply for a green card without living in the U.S. This procedure is known as Adjustment of Status (AOS).

Prevent Errors In Your Application

These are treasured rights, and they do not come easily. Any errors in your application can cause significant delays or outright denial. Each stage of the process presents new challenges that demand the keen eye of an experienced lawyer who has guided people from around the world through the complex and overwhelming system.

Have You Been Charged With A Crime?

If you have a criminal case, your status is not automatically revoked, but you will need a top immigration attorney in Houston to help maintain your LPR status. One way to maintain your LPR status is with the help of a United States citizen who is an immediate family member. U.S. citizens may be eligible to apply for a green card for their wife, husband or parents.

Questions? Need counsel? Contact our firm at (832) 981-2170.


  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani Can't find words to describe my happiness and happiness of all our family.
  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani We won our case thanks to her and her hard work.Best lawyer in town!
  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani She is very professional and honest, genuinely cares about her clients.
  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani I am happy to say that Mana Yegani and supporting staff are nothing less than the finest immigration team in Houston.
  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani I'm really pleased with her work I would definitely hire her again.
  • The Law Office of Mana Yegani She takes pride in what she does and reviews each case with diligence to obtain a positive result.
Prev Next

We Will Keep Your Family Together.
Contact Us Today.

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
    Please enter your phone number.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
    Please enter your email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.